Friday

Memories Back Then



Now, there is much of change around of us. There some kind a lot of things are not the same like it used to be, like you saw yesterday. Because this day and yesterday is a different things, so also tomorrow. Walking on our own shoes to step ahead slowly we move, through out the door of our house. We didn't know about what the future will be,  but we're getting old for sure. Many things are change or being different, but somehow there is a few things in our head willing to stay the same. That's the memories. 

Memories back then no matter what it is in your head, memories is still memories. Some of us willing it's comeback and the others willing it's not. Some of us being realistic because of the memories and the others become very imaginative person. But both of us, you and me know, it's never comeback. It will never be the same.

Even the sun keeps shining brightly and the moon among the stars trying to accompany every night, we are still going through changes.

I've remembered my memories of my childhood and at least I still see the kids whose like to make a fun like I used to be. Flying kites on the sky or some of this --> link. It was some of the beautiful memories I've had. And by the time I think it will be disappear, because of the technology grown fast. It will be old school. 

And you might be thinking of people who came in to your life now, with the ashtrays and heartbreaks, because sometime you never miss what you had until it's gone. Going dramatically before we really realize that will never happen again for once. The beauty of the memories stuck in our head, and when we have time to thinking about that beside our busy activity, we will thinking 'bout that a lot. Seeing every pictures that we ever have it, with smile or sadly, it's just happen.

The past is really clearly but it's not here. I wish I had a good luck and now I have it. I'm lucky still be remembering it all, and all of the things that I did back then. Yeah.. I'm lucky.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visits. Please tell something for this post in comment form :)