Friday

Midnight Trance


“It was just a doubt!….” I said it so well in that late night.
A human, with the devil mind inside of my head. So some angel came closed and told me if i must be careful with the devil. Like they want warn me out from this sacrifice of life that i thought can change all this part matter. The devil laughed with smug and try to knocked me to leave my faith, from now on or anytime forward. I’m gone for a couple minutes. Stop thinking, stop moving, and almost stop breathing but I just can’t do it. For a couple minutes in my room, the devil and the angel have some great fight argument and it will not be missed even for a sec. I know for a while what happen is, it just  in there. Inside of my head. I admit to realize it.
The time bring me over the night, till midnight. So i took my decision if I don’t want to sleep before this is finish. This feeling must be over. In fact i would be sleep if I feel sleepy and yawn in many times, that’s no reason I can refuse to sleep.
“A ghost!! Is it ghost?..” when i look out to the window there is just five foot from my sit. Ah.. It just a hallucinations. Shit!
Readmore...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visits. Please tell something for this post in comment form :)