Friday

Rush Hours



I enjoy it. I enjoy this all last fucking time before we’re graduate from this school.
Yeah! We’re going to finish line of this SMK period. For a while I feel so excited  but at the same I feel so proudly and little bit feeling sad. At the first come through this school, those day where I facing a couple of test and proudly I said I pass the test. But I’ve no idea to make the pass is worth for me, cause I just waste my time to playing games with my classmate. Ah.. it’s just old story, I’m not too regret it anyway, I just want to focus with now. My time to make UAS and UN defeated on time when it’s suppose to  be.
But previous several weeks till now, I’ve just a rush hours. I followed the TOEIC olympics and pass to the top twenty. And tomorrow, I and 200 students from my school with other students from any area in this nation whose joining the TOEIC test national will be do best for defeated the question and making the best scoring for all of us. Especially me, that’s what I pray for (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visits. Please tell something for this post in comment form :)