Thursday

Thanks for Everything

Living life in the fast lane.

I'm passing the morning with the great feeling. I don't know you'll believe me but, my heart feels light and easy.

Today the sun is shining very brightly so even able to beat the glare of the lights in my room. Although the previous day are foggy at my place, which I saw on the news that there is a forest fire in one place on the island of Sumatra, but today it is quite warm and attractive.

You'll never know when life will reward you, and have your blessing. Similarly, with me, for me today is the beginning of one of the other great day.

Thanks for all that God gave me, first, current, and future are sometimes unexpected. I'm still trying to figure out the side where I can develop myself, where I can find a gap to go ahead and achieve all my dreams. As the purpose of life, I'm so comfortable on this day.

Remember only God can judge me. Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya.

I know we lose sometimes or get injured and girls throwing up at night to get thinner. But the world keeps spinning like a windmill, whatever happens keep it colder than a wind-chill. Until then just know I'm gone, win still. You just another dead bug on my windshield.


Splat!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visits. Please tell something for this post in comment form :)