Sunday

On Tha Project


You're waiting for my post, didn't you?

Some of these days are really fun to go through. I think I've just know in that time, people won't be able to waste the time except to go fun. I've been working on some project but I'll show you soon as I can. But I won't let you down, because you've wait so long to see this post and If I don't take some fingers on my keyboard and start writing might be you will disappointed. So this is what I'm gonna tell y'all just a little things. Enjoy and you read pleasantly:


Fairy tale it's just fake and Captain Li'l Spot Dino's gonna be dead. If you're just a little kid with a big dream, let's go chill with me and act like a smart imp. I know how it's feeling when you go hard and people don't accept that. You've been working so hard but then they act like slut. Who's care? I'mma be the the king of the jungle with less fear. Everywhere I go, the baddest is disappear. Flying without wings so high. I'm a teenager before the gentleman, so what?

They never understand, so why? I kill all of them with no guns. I'm dreaming so much? yeah I'm dreaming so much. You've no idea about me and about what I'm gonna do. God gave me both these hands to fight with, what's up?

They call my name like they know me so good. I'm murdering the bad guys and they still like "there is something you're not understood". Fuck that! I'm not under your control. And I'm not your psychotic friend, "let's rock 'n roll". Digest, every little word I'm spittin'. Cause it's food for thought so pay attention, better listen. I'm on a mission to kill off every one of my competition. And if you are with that then good riddance ma'fucka.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visits. Please tell something for this post in comment form :)